Join us for the 1st annual Forest Innovation Symposium in Truro, NS from February 28th to March 2, 2023. We look forward to welcoming you to a showcase of the phenomenal research, innovation and workforce development happening in Nova Scotia's forestry sector!
Conference registration includes an evening reception on February 28th, breakfast, lunch and supper on March 1st, and breakfast and lunch on March 2nd.
Sector Council Member Rate: $199 + HST
General Registration: $299 + HST
Student Researcher: $120 + HST
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 10, 2023
Exhibit Tables: $250 + HST
Exhibit tables provide an opportunity to showcase your organization during multiple networking breaks. Does not include conference registration.
The Forest Innovation Symposium is happening at the Inn on Prince Hotel & Conference Centre in Truro, NS. To book your stay, please call 902-895-1651 and mention the conference rate. Conference rate is $121 per night while availability lasts.
Full conference program to be announced.
Tuesday Feb 28
- Evening hospitality suite reception | Inn on Prince
Wednesday Mar 1
- Full day of sessions | Inn on Prince
- Exhibit floor networking breaks | Inn on Prince
- Evening dinner reception and speaker | Inn on Prince
Thursday Mar 2
- Morning sessions | Inn on Prince
- Lunch and afternoon sessions | Location TBA